FACT: The Hermit Rinpoche has five strength points on Nilt-Siar. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps September 16, 2016 FACT: The Hermit Rinpoche has five strength points on Nilt-Siar.So to you, Nilt-Siar, I have only one question: Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Dennis HigginsSeptember 16, 2016 at 10:04 PMNo. I charm people to lift shit for me.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMaxime GolubchikSeptember 16, 2016 at 10:08 PMFACT: You are the weakest PC in the history of the campaign.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnthony PicaroSeptember 16, 2016 at 10:27 PMIf only he were better at rolling polyhedrons.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMaxime GolubchikSeptember 16, 2016 at 10:40 PMFACT: I spend too much time looking at the character sheet doc.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyC HuthSeptember 16, 2016 at 11:07 PMhttps://i.imgur.com/uUm6Diw.pngReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
I'm going to need to take some time to rework some unexplored areas, develop some unstocked ones, and work on new... May 16, 2017 I'm going to need to take some time to rework some unexplored areas, develop some unstocked ones, and work on new hooks. I think the next session will probably be the first weekend of June. Read more
No. I charm people to lift shit for me.
ReplyDeleteFACT: You are the weakest PC in the history of the campaign.
ReplyDeleteIf only he were better at rolling polyhedrons.
ReplyDeleteFACT: I spend too much time looking at the character sheet doc.
ReplyDeletehttps://i.imgur.com/uUm6Diw.png
ReplyDelete