The Grand Total for the funeral is 100 GP worth of alms for the poor and roasted batmeat. Hasselhoff inherits 50% of Orgone's final XP total. Ursa accrues 50 XP.
Folg Son of Folg's Downtime: I am 100% spending this week learning to walk on stilts. Which I have purchased. Speaking of purchasing, what will the following goods set me back cole long? Stilts Rope Caltrops Jar of Ghee 7 Large Bags Long Metal Ladle 5 Soap Bars Metal Stakes & Hammer I'm also on the lookout for a war dog. Which probably isn't a sound investment, seeing as hirelings are cheaper and I don't cry when they die.
I'll let you know after this session.
ReplyDelete100 gold in alms to the poor, distributed at the entrance in his name, with my own just happening to be attached to it like the noble lamprey.
ReplyDeleteAlso, delicious fried charred bat for the poor.
The Grand Total for the funeral is 100 GP worth of alms for the poor and roasted batmeat. Hasselhoff inherits 50% of Orgone's final XP total. Ursa accrues 50 XP.
ReplyDelete