Folg Son of Folg's Downtime: I am 100% spending this week learning to walk on stilts. Which I have purchased. Speaking of purchasing, what will the following goods set me back cole long? Stilts Rope Caltrops Jar of Ghee 7 Large Bags Long Metal Ladle 5 Soap Bars Metal Stakes & Hammer I'm also on the lookout for a war dog. Which probably isn't a sound investment, seeing as hirelings are cheaper and I don't cry when they die.
I spent 100gp to hire two musicians to play "Dueling Zithers"
ReplyDeleteZzarchov Kowolski you mean the ones from kung fu hustle?
ReplyDeleteWith a grand total of 492 GP, COLD MOUNTAIN inherits 50% of RUDOLFO THE PIRATE's final XP total (459 XP). Maxime Golubchik
ReplyDeleteROBARD gains 50 XP Dennis Higgins
JAYNOX gains 50 XP Michael Moscrip
URSA gains 50 XP Zzarchov Kowolski
DUBOVAI gains 50 XP Robert Parker
RINPOCHE gains 25 XP C Huth
SULOMONDI gains 21 XP James Aulds