Folg Son of Folg's Downtime: I am 100% spending this week learning to walk on stilts. Which I have purchased. Speaking of purchasing, what will the following goods set me back cole long? Stilts Rope Caltrops Jar of Ghee 7 Large Bags Long Metal Ladle 5 Soap Bars Metal Stakes & Hammer I'm also on the lookout for a war dog. Which probably isn't a sound investment, seeing as hirelings are cheaper and I don't cry when they die.
NOOOO!
ReplyDeleteSave or Die is a motherfucker.
ReplyDeleteFucking bummer, man.
ReplyDeleteSESSION RECAP
ReplyDeleteFOLG SON OF FOLG: what
WEND WITHER: the
THE HERMIT RINPOCHE: shit
DANIEL'S NEW CHARACTER: hey guys what's going oHOLY FUCK
my face when ⇧:
ReplyDeletehttps://s.glbimg.com/jo/g1/f/original/2014/06/24/2014-06-24t090153z_76870833.jpg
What in the hell did you guys get into?
ReplyDeletehttps://plus.google.com/u/0/108495078067794371913/posts/VZMGmg8fPky
ReplyDeleteGod damn it. Does this mean that I'm the only fighter over level 1?
ReplyDeleteFOLG has a magic sword at least.
ReplyDeleteDoes Folg have the strength to properly wield it? Also, given that Robard achieved Hero level, do you think that we could find a quest to bring him back?
ReplyDeletehttp://i.imgur.com/v4JsI15.jpg
ReplyDelete(probably not)
Folg would need Str 15 not to have disadvantage wielding the sword
ReplyDeleteFolg having disadvantage with the sword is even funnier (though Rinpoche would be funniest)
ReplyDeleteSave or Die is part of the game.
ReplyDelete