Folg Son of Folg's Downtime: I am 100% spending this week learning to walk on stilts. Which I have purchased. Speaking of purchasing, what will the following goods set me back cole long? Stilts Rope Caltrops Jar of Ghee 7 Large Bags Long Metal Ladle 5 Soap Bars Metal Stakes & Hammer I'm also on the lookout for a war dog. Which probably isn't a sound investment, seeing as hirelings are cheaper and I don't cry when they die.
While I'm not advocating it, if we want to slay the other demonic giant, I think I have a pretty good plan on how to do it.
ReplyDeleteAnd then we can finally figure out what's behind that damn door.
So, there's one giant demon in the Cannibal Cairn. The other one is in the Whispering Cave, where we set captives free a couple sessions ago?
ReplyDeleteOui monsieur. Though I prefer to call it the planet of the apes head.
ReplyDelete