cole long that matches my memory as well. We were coming towards the end and we're all like too much "WTF?" to make definitive decisions on how to handle it.
Folg Son of Folg's Downtime: I am 100% spending this week learning to walk on stilts. Which I have purchased. Speaking of purchasing, what will the following goods set me back cole long? Stilts Rope Caltrops Jar of Ghee 7 Large Bags Long Metal Ladle 5 Soap Bars Metal Stakes & Hammer I'm also on the lookout for a war dog. Which probably isn't a sound investment, seeing as hirelings are cheaper and I don't cry when they die.
As I recall we broke off in the 'light bulb' room
ReplyDeletecole long that matches my memory as well. We were coming towards the end and we're all like too much "WTF?" to make definitive decisions on how to handle it.
ReplyDeleteWell it was like 10:55 already
ReplyDelete